As per Baker University's Residential Policy all full-time students (12+ hours per semester) are required to live in University-sponsored housing and carry a full meal plan unless officially approved for exemption. Please see the business office if you have any additional questions.

Wildcat Cash is the campus debit plan that can be used for purchases anywhere on campus. This money is separate from your meal plan.

Your Flex consists of additional funds attached to your meal plan that can be used in Resident Dining or The Daily Grind only.

If you live off-campus, you can purchase a traditional/commuter meal plan through the Business Office.